Monday, December 14, 2009

Let's try this one more time


The semester being concluded, I figure it's now or never on this blog thing. I've been pondering how to recap the past 14 unblogged months, and have decided that it's impossible to cover everything in less than 2500 words. Therefore, Cliffnotes are in order.

Since the last post, Grayson is now:
  • Walking (well, running)
  • Talking up a storm (150+words that those around him regularly can comprehend)
  • Eating everything in sight, with fork, spoon, and fingers
  • very strong willed and increasingly independent
  • loving, sweet, caring- unless you prevent him from doing what he wants
  • sleeping from 8:30 to at least 7, without interruption
  • fascinated with trains, planes, and the movie Elf
  • requesting specific books
  • still teething (has about 10 with 3 or 4 more nearly through)
  • loving going out
  • in his second car seat
  • rambunctious, always moving at full speed
  • constantly getting bruises and scrapes
  • kicks and throws balls (at both appropriate and inappropriate times)
  • loves giving hugs and kisses
So, suffice it to say, what we have here is...a full fledged toddler. Life is tiring, stressful, but completely good. I have about a month until classes start back up, so here's hoping I can find a rhythm for blogging. The content may be a tad erratic for a while, until I find my feet. Consistency is number one on my agenda.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Cute! I just love this age... & dont feel bad, even blogging regularly I miss stuff Kalila does. There's just too much.