Sunday, December 20, 2009

Down with the sickness

Despite my best efforts, I came down with the same crud as the rest of the family. They seem to be over it, so it seems I'll only be down for a day or two. I'm hoping to wake up fine tomorrow morning. We have a pretty big morning set before us. The plan is to wake up and immediately following breakfast go to a nearby mall to find Grayson a Winter coat. We've found one we like at The Children's Place, just have to find a store that has his size. We'll probably do a few other errands while out, but hopefully we won't have to push his nap back too long. I'm also unsure how long I'll be able to go if I'm still sick. Illness never comes at a good time for me it seems.

I'm watching my partial alma mater, MTSU (I went there two years and my wife is a graduate), hang tough in a bowl game right now. Will probably watch Julie & Julia after Grayson goes down.

I hear the boy requesting my presence, so I'm done.

oh by the way, this a is picture of Grayson vegging Saturday morning:


No comments: