Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Milestone


No School.


Still no School..

The snow days just continue to accumulate. Though the only snow to be found is around areas where the sun doesn't hit, schools are out for one more day. Thank goodness for rural areas in the northern part of the county. A nice 5 day weekend for the family.

As far as milestones go, last night Jen trimmed Grayson's hair for the first time. The back was getting ridiculously long, enough to suggest our boy was working on a Billy Ray Cyrus, if you know what I mean. Not able to deal with that, she finally brought herself to give it a trim. He was oblivious to the entire process, his entire attention on watching Beauty and the Beast. Looks really good now. Though this was his first trim, and we did save a lock of curl, his first haircut out will be some time down the road.



We went out this morning to have some work done on the Camry, it's always pleasant to find out tires are needed. I actually knew that two were pretty worn, and expected they would tell me that it'd be best to replace all of them. So that's a nice chunk of change leaving my wallet. With my classes starting back on Thursday and having to drive into Nashville 3 nights a week this semester, I really don't want to have bad tires.

After dropping the car off, we made a Starbucks stop. Unfortunately, my Pumpkin Spice Latte is no longer in season, so I went back to my standard Mocha. We then went to the store...Jennifer is making a spinach quiche tonight that we're both really excited about.

The boy is asleep right now, so as soon as this is finished, we'll eat lunch and probably watch a movie or tv show.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Enjoy your day! Sorry about the tires though...