Thursday, May 22, 2008

Step one of new life has begun

So I'm now in the process of beginning life as a SAHD. Yesterday marked the end of the school year, and thus I'm transitioning into a new career. I consider myself rather adept at most tasks household related, though according to the wife, I've got to improve on a few things: notably, seeing "dirt". According to her (accurately, I admit), I'm a surface cleaner. I pick up and put things away, even sweep surfaces, but I really don't always get to the microscopic dust particles. My eye for cleanliness will improve with training though. In other baby related news, we have received and assembled both crib and changing table. They are amazingly beautiful. The nursery stills feels bare and unusable because we still haven't put up the pieces from the daybed. We're getting closer though! That's all for now.

No comments: